Stormwater runoff caused by traditional asphalt paving is a growing concern. Current drainage systems are overloaded and pollution transported by runoff is impacting our environment. Nicolock’s SF-Rima product offers an environmentally-friendly solution for your next paving project. And don’t forget, you can obtain Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) credit for your contribution to helping the environment.
SF-Rima is an effective and attractive economical solution for stormwater management. Eliminate up to 100% runoff by using SF-Rima to direct stormwater to ½” gaps and a permeable base. This proven, tested system has been used for decades in Europe.
- Applications: commercial and residential driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks, parking lots
- View Patterns and Borders
- SF-Rima Typical Detail (.pdf)
- SF-Rima Typical Detail (.dwg)
- SF-Rima Case Study (.pdf)
- SF-Rima Product Description Sheet (.pdf)
- SF-Rima Typical Detail with Underdrain (.pdf)
- SF-Rima Typical Detail with Underdrain (.dwg)
- SF-Rima Pedestrian Only Detail (.pdf)
- SF-Rima Pedestrain Only Detail (.dwg)
- SF-Rima Infiltation Test Report (.pdf)
- SF-Rima Installation Guidelines (.pdf)
- SF-Rima Guide Specification (.doc)
More colors are available by special order.