Beauty and strength perfected.
The modern yet elegant look of Richcliff will add a touch of class to any landscaping project. With an average compressive strength rating of up to 4 times the strength of conventional poured concrete, Richcliff is a virtually indestructable paver that will not split, crack or fade.
Shapes & Sizes
22.86 cm x 30.48 cm x 6.033 cm
9.00″ x 12.00″ x 2.38″
22.86 cm x 22.86 cm x 6.033 cm
9.00″ x 9.00″ x 2.38″
22.86 cm x 15.24 cm x 6.033 cm
9.00″ x 6.00″ x 2.38″
Belpasso features EnduraColor™ Plus, a proprietary blended layer of nature’s highest performing minerals that never fade. It virtually outperforms any other paver surface when it comes to surface wear, color retention and its ability to repel even the nastiest staining substances. Choosing Belpasso, with EnduraColor Plus, will ensure your patio, driveway, outdoor kitchen or pool deck will look like new, even after years of wear and tear.
Jointing Compound – Small detail, Big difference
To add the finishing touches on your project experiment with the different sand options below. Different sand colors can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your paver patio, driveway or pool deck. Experiement with the different sand color options below for Antara. By clicking the different sand colors the joints will change in the image on the left. Click the image to see a larger version
Learn About Richcliff
Richcliff Torture Test
Borders & Accents
EnduraColor Plus is the defining difference when it comes to superior wear resistance and color longevity. EnduraColor Plus is not a coating or secondary treatment, but rather a proprietary blended layer of nature’s highest performing minerals (which never fade) that have been embedded right into the surface of each stone during the manufacturing process. This ensures that the surface will not fade, crack, peel or delaminate, and the beauty of your project will last a lifetime.
Reala™ Surface Technology
Ultra-realistic textures cast from actual natural stone, brick and cobblestones.
Ultima™ Concrete Technology
For heavy traffic loads, this proprietary manufacturing process creates pavers and walls with up to 4 times the strength of poured concrete.
|Unit Thickness||Sq. Ft. Bndl.||Sq. Ft. Layer||Layers Bndl.||Ln Ft Sec. Soldier||Ln Ft Sec. Sailor||Ln Ft Bndl. Sailor||Units Sq. Ft.||Lbs Bndl.||Lbs Sec.||Units Bndl.|
|Standard Half Bundle:||6.033||45.15||11.29||4||0.00||15.03||60.1||2.67||1287||322||80|
Base Requirement & Bedding Course – standard or open graded paver base material for raised patios and step areas.
Handling & Installation – A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction. Install from multiple pallets for best color distribution.
- all paver applications
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: Ordinary dry joint sand
- Better: Unicare Polymeric Sand, Techniseal RG+, Alliance XP, ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent based joint sand stabilizer (joint sand stabilizer sealer may make the surface slightly slippery).
- Best: Unilock EasyPro Jointing Compound
- Polymeric sand is often installed too high in the joint. Ensure the sand level is lower than the paver surface to allow for a three dimensional appearance.
- Alliance Gator Maxx Polymeric Sand is recommended for concrete overlays.
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- Sealers generally decrease the slip resistance of a product
- Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
- Semi-gloss sealers will still appear glossy on this product. Please test a stone to ensure the desired effect.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner from Unilock, Techniseal, Surebond or BP- Pro is acceptable.
Special note: Other than overlay on concrete stoops and steps, you should have a bedding layer between the pavers and the poured concrete surface to avoid issues with height variance
All measurements are nominal
Colors, product data, and availability are subject to change without notice. Please confirm all details with your local Unilock Dealer or call 1-800-UNILOCK (1-800-864-5625) for availability in your area. The colors shown should only be used as a guide. Final color selections should always be made from actual samples.