What is Cambridge ArmorTec?
ArmorTec is a key ingredient in Cambridge’s proprietary mixing process used to create each and every one of the company’s paving stones. Since Armortec is mixed into the product instead of just coating the exterior, it protects the stones used to create your patios, walkways, driveways and retaining walls from weather damage and normal wear-and-tear.
The special facing allows the stones to stand up to the harsh conditions we have here in the tri state area during the winter months. Armortec guards against chipping and damage from de-icing salts and snow plowing. In addition to giving each Cambridge paving stone a perfectly smooth finish that lasts, armortec is skid and slip proof.
Whether the pavers are installed at a home or commercial facility, property owners in the tri state area can expect the following benefits when they choose to use Cambridge Pavingstones with Armortec for their outdoor projects:
- Nearly perfect appearance: The product is purely pigmented and carries a “fade-proof” color guarantee. That means the stones are “sealed” from the inside out, and you won’t see large pieces of stone or any exposed or hollow areas as the years go by.
- Low maintenance: The upkeep involved in any Cambridge project is very minimal, because the manufacturing process uses super fine sand granules and granite, along with high quality cement when creating the product.
- Weather resistant: Cambridge paving stones with Amortec won’t absorb any water, meaning winter frost won’t have any effect on your pavers.
- Safety: As we mentioned before, the product is skid and slip resistant, so Cambridge pavers are perfect for pool patios and walkways- you won’t have to worry about your kids running around the pool!
- Return on Investment: The unique mixing process used to manufacture the pavers makes them more durable than similar products, and this makes for a great investment that you and your family or business can enjoy for a lifetime.
Thinking of creating a beautiful outdoor oasis with Cambridge pavers? Contact Island Block & Masonry Supply to discuss your project with our experts. Fill out the short form or call us at 631-443-4521.